[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] Update on legal case

Paul Wollner paul.wollner at africaoncloud.net
Sun Jul 25 19:06:33 UTC 2021

Gregoire,

Mine is an independent company. As a paid up resource member, it is my right to ask the questions I'm asking and I'll always be concerned about the management of AFRINIC resource.

Chair, please enforce CoC on Gregoire for accusations without proof.

Regards

Paul Wollner

---- On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 17:32:39 +0200 Gregoire EHOUMI <gregoire.ehoumi at yahoo.fr> wrote ----