[Community-Discuss] Why does AFRINIC continue to violate the court order?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sun Jul 18 05:07:13 UTC 2021

Yes… turns out I erred. This /24 is, indeed properly registered for its use in the US for Cloud Innovation infrastructure in the US.

I did not catch that the message I replied to was using the /24 and I reviewed the post restoration record for the parent /12 and found that it was not registered in the US.

This led me to believe that the country was erroneously changed by afrinic on the /12, rather than realizing that the report was about a /24 component prefix.

I stand corrected and apologize for any confusion or difficulty caused by my error.

Owen