[Community-Discuss] Final Call for Comments on Code of Conduct

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Sat Jul 17 07:00:20 UTC 2021

Dear community,

We have taken note of your concerns and feedback on using third party mechanisms for comment purposes due to privacy and usage of personal data concerns.

Please note that under the "Disqus" functionality, you may opt to post without signing onto the platform by clicking the checkbox "I'd rather post as a guest”, which appears at the bottom after clicking on the “Name" field.

You may also share your comments on the mailing list by replying to the original thread.

We would also like to share with the community that we are currently working on implementing a Single Sign On (SSO) Solution as part of our MyAFRINICv2 roadmap.

Thank you for the feedback.

Regards

AFRINIC Communications