[Community-Discuss] Final Call for Comments on Code of Conduct

Frank Habicht geier at geier.ne.tz
Fri Jul 16 16:31:23 UTC 2021

Hi,

On 16/07/2021 16:49, AFRINIC Communication wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,

> Consistent with the Governance Committee’s Terms of Reference (https://afrinic.net/govcom#tor), the Committee had been requested by AFRINIC’s Chief Executive Officer to review the current Code of Conduct.

> On 31 March 2021, a Call for Comments was launched for one month.

> The Governance Committee has considered the input received from the Community and thus proposes the following draft new Code of Conduct for the Community’s final review which shall be open for 3 weeks.

> Please comment on: https://afrinic.net/20210714-call-for-comment

... which says: "Please use the comment feature at the bottom of this
page to submit your comments."

and there, in order to send something, I have to:
- "LOG IN WITH" "D" (disqus) or "F" (facebook) or "T" (twitter),
or "G" (google)
- OR: "SIGN UP WITH DISQUS"

can it please be made possible for an ordinary person to send a message
to AfriNIC directly without passing through third parties and forcing us
(interested parties) to subscribe to 3rd parties?

Thank you.
Frank

PS: is AfriNIC getting commission from these 3rd parties for our user data?