[Community-Discuss] [rpd] ARIN without Owen Delong ?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Jul 15 00:08:32 UTC 2021

Once again, list, I apologize…

I did not Bcc it to anyone. I did send it only to Daniel and to you. The fact that you know I sent it to Daniel is proof that it was not a BCC and that you apparently do not understand how email works. Please (re)read RFCs 821, 822, and 1123. Try to understand them this time.

As to why, because while you may be a huge fan of mine with a distorted view of the importance of my actions to the entire community, the reality is that this is a fairly mundane action I took in America regarding a leadership position in an RIR that has no jurisdiction anywhere near Africa and that it has no impact or effect on anyone in this community that I can think of. In short it simply isn’t relevant and isn’t a valid subject for this list.

Please do tell what it is that you think is of interest to the community here and what you believe you need to know that I have not already answered?

It’s not that I’m trying to hide anything, it’s just that I am at a loss to figure out what you are so interested in.

If more than 5 people express interest in the answer to your question, then I will answer it publicly. Otherwise, I will take it as an indication that I am correct that it is off topic and uninteresting except to you and respond privately.

Owen

> On Jul 14, 2021, at 05:26 , Marcus K. G. Adomey <madomey at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Owen,

> Why have you BCC me the email you sent to Daniel? Why can't you send your response to the entire mailing list? Is there something hidden in this private email and you would not want the others to know about? The point being discuss is of interest and we need to know.

> Please let us be transparent and open to the PDWG.

> Thanks,

> Marcus

>>> Arnaud

>>> Benjilo.