[Community-Discuss] Supreme Court Order in Relation to Cloud Innovation v AFRINIC

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Wed Jul 14 23:58:23 UTC 2021

In message <CAD4W+iM-88h+Fn+qPdD67Kg9+DsiFL_H-JbP9hcu-d4k8r1HTg at mail.gmail.com>
DANIEL NANGHAKA <dndannang at gmail.com> wrote:

>I would like to appreciate the level of transparency that is being put

>forward here by Cloud Innovation.

I also appreciate the additional information, even as I marvel at the
apparent fact that although Cloud Innovation is currently still engaged
in litigation before the Supreme Court of Mauritius, the so-called
"sub judice" rule apparently does not apply to either it or this case.

I am jealous.

I will be asking Cloud Innovation how I also may obtain an exemption
from this Mauritian legal restriction, so that I also can henceorth
feel free to comment on these matters without fear of being extradited
to and/or incarcerated within Mauritius. Certainly, even here in the
United States, those of us who are outspoken on such matters must
constantly be concerned that undercover Mauritian secret agents may
be lurking behind any light pole, just waiting to grab us and wisk us
off in the dark of night to a dank Mauritian prison. This kind of
thing is not without precedent:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/manhattan-us-attorney-announces-kidnapping-conspiracy-charges-against-iranian

Regards,
rfg

P.S. I am pleased to see such vigorous debate on these weighty matters,
especially as we seem to have been joined in this discussion by so many
new friends with @gmail.com addresses and not terribly well specified
affiliations.