[Community-Discuss] Supreme Court Order in Relation to Cloud Innovation v AFRINIC

Anthony Ubah ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 23:11:43 UTC 2021

This is an interesting turn of events.
It's impressive that one party has come to share details with the
community, with substantial documentation to clear their name.

Unfortunately, the deafening silence from AFRINIC trailling this does great
disservice to the body and the community at large.
Having swiftly announced the supreme court's ruling, AFRINIC is expected to
in same pace, and manner update the community as well. Why haven't they?
What is going on? Were protocols properly followed? Were mistakes made?

Dear Afrinic,
Update the community. This silence doesn't augur well for this
organization, and those saddled with the responsibilities to handle affairs.

There is need for transparency, because when sh**t hits the fan, the
splashed on everyone.

Regards,

Anthony