[Community-Discuss] Supreme Court Order in Relation to Cloud Innovation v AFRINIC

Erick Joshua Lagon erickj.lagon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 09:07:59 UTC 2021

Hello Mike,

That was a mistake on my part. I do not represent anyone here. I am
representing everyone that is bound to be affected by this decision by the
AFRINIC. As we all know that the Internet is a universal resource, and with
this decision by AFRINIC, it is not impossible for someone to not encounter
Cloud Innovation's number resources worldwide, which makes its OUR number
resource as end-users. This is only my musing as an end-user, who is also
bound to be affected by this action. I am advocating for the transparency
and honesty of the AFRINIC regarding this matter.

Regards,
Erick