[Community-Discuss] Supreme Court Order in Relation to Cloud Innovation v AFRINIC

Christian Orozco chresgoro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:44:10 UTC 2021

I support this.

The actions made by AFRINIC were pretty questionable. Is there still a
chance that we get their statement regarding this issue? This is to clarify
the justifications just in case a similar case occurs. As much as we do not
want to put AFRINIC in a bad light, it is undeniable that the community
deserves an explanation. Accusing an entity because of a misinterpretation
is a fearful act and has consequences.

Regards,
Christian Orozco