[Community-Discuss] ARIN without Owen Delong ?

PDWG Chair vincent at ngundi.me.ke
Tue Jul 13 13:25:24 UTC 2021

Dear Marcus,

We would like to bring to your attention that according to Section 3 of
the CPM, “The Policy Development Working Group (PDWG) discusses the
proposals. Anyone may participate via the Internet or in person. PDWG
work is carried out through the Resource Policy Discussion mailing list
(rpd at afrinic.net <mailto:rpd at afrinic.net>) and the bi-annual AFRINIC
Public Policy Meetings (PPM)“.

We have taken note of the contents of your post and find that they are
not related to a policy proposal. You may use another AFRINIC mailing
list that aligns with the discussion you want to initiate if you so wish.

We also  request  the PDWG to refrain from responding to this post.

Regards,
Vincent Ngundi & Darwin Da Costa
AFRINIC PDWG Co-Chairs