[Community-Discuss] Updates on the misappropriation of IPv4 resources

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Jan 21 06:50:08 UTC 2021

Apologizies to all for my prior message.

I am cleaning up in inbox and I sent that last message while *believing*
that I was responding to a message that Eddy had posted on JANUARY 17th.
But I see now that what I was responding to was a message from Eddy that
was posted on DECEMBER 17th!

So obviously, what I posted with rather untimely.

Still, I would not take back a single word of what I said. I and about
80 million other Americans are this day celebrating the transition of
power to our new President, and we hope for a brighter future on account
of that.

Also, it would most certainly be Good if Eddy and/or the Board could give
some hint of how they think the lawsuit is going, in general terms.

Regards,
rfg