[Community-Discuss] Reminder on the Code of Conduct

AFRINIC Communication comms at afrinic.net
Fri Dec 10 06:50:20 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

We have taken note of recent posts on this mailing list. We would like to remind members of our community that we should always engage in a polite and respectful manner on the mailing list. This will help create a better platform where people will feel comfortable to contribute and  participate in discussions.

We therefore urge you all to read the AFRINIC Code of Conduct to make sure you are up to date on the processes that safeguard the discussion and community-driven policies at the heart of AFRINIC.

Please read the following blog post for more information on the AFRINIC Code of Conduct: https://afrinic.net/20200903-code-of-conduct <https://afrinic.net/20200903-code-of-conduct>

AFRINIC Communications