[Community-Discuss] The NRS at it again with endless lobbying

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Thu Dec 9 15:22:42 UTC 2021

See - that right there is the whole point "have you done this" - no - I haven't - what the hell difference does that make.

The way I see it - businesses have strategy - they are not compelled to tell you what those strategies are - or what their promotional ideas are about - it's absolutely none of your business.

Maybe you think you can dictate everyone's strategies and criticize other peoples promos at will - and well - free speech and all that - but when you start alleging coercion - with no proof and no evidence - you cross the line into libel and I call code of conduct.

I am sick to death of your defamatory comments - constant libel - and afrinics willful lack of action no matter how much you say that crosses the line into innuendo - ad-hominem - libel - and general bad behavior.

Unless you can prove what Lu is doing is illegal - or in violation of the terms of his original application - and unless you can prove coercion - I am asking AfriNIC to please sanction you on this list for once again clearly violating the code of conduct.  Enough is enough - and if your employer won’t act against your incessant blather no matter how much damage you do to their reputation in the process - at the very least AfriNIC can enforce their own code of conduct

Andrew