[Community-Discuss] [members-discuss] FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS - TO KEEP AFRINIC RUNNING

Mirriam mirriamlauren at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 20:49:52 UTC 2021

Hi Paul,
On the donation website there is a button that reads FUNDRAISING REPORT.

Once you click that, you will be redirected to the link below which is the AFRINIC FUNDRAISING REPORT.
https://www.tespok.co.ke/?page_id=14123
This is being manually updated and in case you don't see your TRANSACTION ID on the list, be patient as TESPOK will update every after two days.
The FAQ section has below question and answer
How will the community be informed about the amounts donated and disbursed?
TESPOK will publish the total amount donated from both individuals and corporates and the total amount disbursed on the donation web page every 2 days.The names of individual donors will not be published to align with the Kenya Data Protection Act of 2019.
Mirriam