[Community-Discuss] FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS - TO KEEP AFRINIC RUNNING

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Aug 23 11:31:22 UTC 2021

On 22 Aug 2021, at 1:06 PM, General Discussions of AFRINIC <community-discuss at afrinic.net<mailto:community-discuss at afrinic.net>> wrote:

Because of my current role, I cannot further comment on the ongoing legal battle at this time.

Mr DeLong -

This is good to know - thank you for the explanation. Could you note whether this sudden new-found inability to comment on the Cloud Innovations number resource usage is a recent change?

I ask because back when I posed the question on 5 August (and for many weeks prior), you seemed have no difficulty whatsoever commenting extensively about the dispute and Cloud Innovation’s virtuousness –