[Community-Discuss] FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS - TO KEEP AFRINIC RUNNING

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Aug 20 16:34:51 UTC 2021

I am confused… How is a question about consent an attempt to kill AFRINIC?

Is AFRINIC so fragile that it cannot withstand a simple question of its consent and cooperation in a process initiated by third parties allegedly on its behalf?

I would think not. If it is so fragile, then there are much bigger problems than its financial state.

Owen