[Community-Discuss] FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS - TO KEEP AFRINIC RUNNING

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 06:07:58 UTC 2021

I do not understand what is wrong with some members on this list. Their
actions show they want to kill AFRINIC.
If they are not in support of sustainability - why don't they move to the
other regions where they want to migrate or want the region to take over
AFRINIC.
In the history of the creation of AFRINIC, AFRINIC was created to manage
Resources that were designated to Africa.
So, those who want to use African resources in other regions, let them
leave African resources and look for resources in those respective regions.
Otherwise, we are seeing IP colonialism, theft and robbery in broad
daylight.

Daniel