[Community-Discuss] FUNDRAISING & DONATIONS - TO KEEP AFRINIC RUNNING

Dewole Ajao dewole at tinitop.com
Tue Aug 17 18:02:27 UTC 2021

This is a very good initiative. Can the organizers look at making this more
like a crowdsourced loan? Is this something that's allowable? That way,
AFRINIC is given interest free loans and then we can figure out how to
repay the loans in the future.

For example, I could opt to pay my 2022 and 2023 membership fees in advance
via this fund (if it can be made official).

Meanwhile, someone here is asking if an initiative can be launched to
blackhole traffic from all prefixes globally owned by the people trying to
force the registry to its knees by starving it of funds?

Regards,
Dewole.