[Community-Discuss] How to we move from here.

Brian Sowers b.sowers154 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 03:32:16 UTC 2021

I will just add, it appears that AFRINIC is likewise asking the same question of “How do we move from here,” following its ineffectiveness at court yesterday. I hope that AFRINIC’s legal team is working pro bono. We all know that legal fees add up quickly and the whole “get what you pay for” would also help to explain the procedurally incorrect application. Or perhaps, AFRINIC is still attempting to buy time to build a stronger case. Who knows? Either way the community is left twiddling it’s thumbs in anticipation and AFRINIC’s short term budget continues to dwindle.

-Brian