[Community-Discuss] How to we move from here.

Brian Sowers b.sowers154 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:19:51 UTC 2021

More will be revealed on Aug 13 after the court makes its decision. Hopefully it acts swiftly for Africa’s benefit— which is distinctly separate from AFRINIC’s benefit. I just wonder how long members will sit idly by and watch everything from corruption to malfeasance occur in AFRINIC. Remember, AFRINIC was founded only 17 years ago. There’s a difference between growing pains and whatever this is with AFRINIC. What Taiwo has generously laid out for the community shows that AFRINIC is in violation of its own core values. Integrity? Nope. Passion? Perhaps in lining its own pockets. Excellence? I laugh. Community Driven? The community is driven but I’m not sure how receptive they are to us, as shown by line item #5. Where are all the refuters? It’s notably quiet on this thread.

-Brian