[Community-Discuss] Update 04 Aug 2021

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Aug 5 12:39:33 UTC 2021

Oga Elvis,

On Thu, 5 Aug 2021, 15:14 Ibeanusi Elvis, <ibeanusielvis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can I call you a GHOST as well cause we have different views?

No you can not because I am still alive with a heart pumping, breath
gasping, warm body and I know you are not a Ghost as well because I have
seen your CV when you attempted to become a Co-Chair.

As for your views, I actually don't agree with all of them and I am ok that
you also don't agree with me as well but at least we are not Ghosts.

I was referring to the sock-puppets of this world, those ones who don't
have the guts to state who they are or their affiliations.

Cheers,
Noah