[Community-Discuss] Update 04 Aug 2021

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Thu Aug 5 09:01:08 UTC 2021

On Thu, 5 Aug 2021, 11:47 Omo Oaiya, <Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net> wrote:

>> The donations shall start with even myself as an individual. I just need

>> to know which 3rd party supplier AFRINIC uses and I will make payments to

>> them directly online via VISA or MASTERCARD.

>> That is "Ubuntu".

> Great end Noah but the philosophy of humanism would be lost on sock

> puppets.

Most of the pseudo ghosts do not understand the history.

They do not know that AFRINIC was born out of the collaboration of Af*
organisations and the Internet community.

They do not know that AFRINIC was financially sustained by AFRICAN
organisations and the friends of the global Internet.

They believe that they can rip AFRINIC off its limited finance which is
mostly small contributions from less than 2000 LIRs and end users
operating real Internet infrastructure across Africa for the benefit of our
people.

Their greed has led them to believe they can rip AFRINIC small income and
also the number resources meant for the development of the African Internet
Infrastructure.

All friends of Africa will stand and support AFRINIC to run and operate its
core functions like we did in the past.

We will all make donations which Lu Heng will not have the means to grab in
an attempt to avoid accountability.

Cheers,
Noah