[Community-Discuss] [ripe-list] Call for AFRINIC’s registry service migration to other RIRs

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Mon Aug 2 23:39:49 UTC 2021

In message <m25ywnn0rx.wl-randy at psg.com>,
Randy Bush <randy at psg.com>? wrote:

>i think they hired trump and giuliani to lie and escalate. their

>problem is that they are lying and trying to escalate to an audience of

>internet operators who have decades of experience with a pretty stable

>system

It has taken quite some considerable period of time, but I do believe
that we have finally located something that Rady Bush and I actually
agree on.

>(until they illegally ripped off a lot of address space and got

>caught).

Owing to my personal propensity to avoid inflammatory assertions which
might incur the potential for some personally directed legal actions on
the basis of defamation, I shall not associate myself with this additional
parenthetical remark on the part of Randy Bush. I will say only that
a significant number of valuable IPv4 addresses appear to have been
effectively "liberated" from the AFRINIC region for use elsewhere, and
primarily in the Far East, and even more specifically by a number of
relatively youthful legal entities in Hong Kong.

Regards,
rfg