[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Updates

Eddy Kayihura eddy at afrinic.net
Mon Aug 2 15:02:56 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Please see below a message that was shared with our members.
--

Kind Regards

Eddy Kayihura M.
Chief Executive Officer
AFRINIC Ltd.
====
t: +230 403 51 00 | tt: @afrinic | https://www.afrinic.net | youtube.com/afrinicmedia

Vision: “A secure and accessible Internet for sustainable digital growth in Africa”
Mission: “To serve the African Internet community by delivering efficient services in a global multi-stakeholder environment”
Values: EPIC (■ Excellence ■ Passion ■ Integrity ■ Community Driven)