[Community-Discuss] ICANN ( NRO ) vs LARUS (NRA)

Lamiaa Chnayti lamiaachnayti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 13:48:19 UTC 2021

Without any hesitation, our continent always comes first. Unfortunately, if
some other members weren’t so obsessed with diverting the scenario due to
their personal motives and conflicts, you should clearly see that the goal
remains the same, and the only difference is the way to achieve it.

The mailing list is now bombarded with useless threads, but as I’ve
mentioned elsewhere, Africa and its Internet deserve better than what
AFRINIC’s poor decisions and management are putting them through.

I am sure that Africa isn’t short of highly qualified and competent firms
that can benefit our Internet better than AFRINIC. So yes, Africa has
always and will always have my support, but not AFRINIC..

Best regards,
Lamiaa

Le lun. 2 août 2021 à 14:07, Omo Oaiya <Omo.Oaiya at wacren.net> a écrit :

> On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 at 12:14, Anthony Ubah <ubah.tonyiyke at gmail.com> wrote:

>> +1 @Mike

>> Agression and name calling has gradually become the order of the day.

> I am not supporting any breach of the CoC, but high time!

> The days of passive Africans and sellouts who stand by and let external

> parties purloin resources intended for the continent for whatever

> trumped-up reason belong in our past.

> Some of us struggle to keep up and so don't comment as much. Keep up the

> tempo Noah!

Lamiaa CHNAYTI