[Community-Discuss] Call for AFRINIC’s registry service migration to other RIRs

Barry Macharia barry.macharia at me.com
Mon Aug 2 07:03:16 UTC 2021

What risk ? a mad man in a market does not make the whole market mad?
Get some time and read the RSA if you read it loud and clear , thats the only relationship Afrinic and CL that exists, as a resource holder i will back Afrinic to the last minute , lets wait for the courts to decide.

i find it rather crazy that you sue your parents for using the cane on you , then go back and say i want a share my inheritance

my two cents
Barry