[Community-Discuss] Larus

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Mon Aug 2 03:46:03 UTC 2021

In message <CAH=qv+DeF0ZWUwkNA+5EnzsbDXDKsFMP-ub=1yay4Up7tPJGzQ at mail.gmail.com>
Lamiaa Chnayti <lamiaachnayti at gmail.com> wrote:

>Attention Noah: I take note of your constant obsession with Larus...

Please take note of mine also.

Larus *is* Cloud Innovation and vise versa. To deny that is to deny simple
reality. (Please google for the Japanese word "keiretsu".)

Like Noah and a lot of other people, I also am "obsessed" with the entire
Cloud Innovation / Larus keiretsu at the moment. Why should we not be?
The organization is threatening to bankrupt AFRINIC with a $1.8 billion
dollar lawsuit... a lawsuit that I have already demonstrated here has no
merit. The entire umbrella organization and ownership structure is therefore
a proper, reasonable, and ongoing focus of concern for every participant
on this mailing list.

Regards,
rfg