[Community-Discuss] Call for AFRINIC’s registry service migration to other RIRs

Lamiaa Chnayti lamiaachnayti at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 19:49:57 UTC 2021

Attention Noah: I take note of your constant obsession with Larus, but
seriously man, are you in some way related to them or a stakeholder in
something against them? Just wondering since this obsession of yours seems
very personal..

Also, allow me to remind you that the board you are referring to is the
same board that interfered in the appeals by pressuring its committee
members to resign, which was probably due to the outcome of the appeals
that didn’t align with what they wanted. This is why a year later, there
are still appeals that appear to be stuck in time "comme par hasard".

Back to Paul’s suggestion, I strongly believe the African Internet can do
much much better than find itself in jeopardy because of the (easily
avoidable) problems caused by AFRINIC

Le dim. 1 août 2021 à 19:49, Noah <noah at neo.co.tz> a écrit :

> Attention: Lamiaa , Malupa, Joshua, Yas, Elvis, ... I take note of your

> echos and allow me to remind you all that...

> On Sun, 1 Aug 2021, 21:09 Ibeanusi Elvis, <ibeanusielvis at gmail.com> wrote:

>> This transfer policy has reached a consensus and

> The PDWG disputed the declaration of the said consensus by submitting to

> the Appeal Committee two separate appeals against the self-serving resource

> transfer policy.

> implementing it by the board would be an efficient route to take.

> The board has a fiduciary duty to protect AFRINIC from dangerous

> self-serving policies which are sponsored by brokers like Larus Limited.

> Cheers,

> Noah

Lamiaa CHNAYTI