[Community-Discuss] Call for AFRINIC’s registry service migration to other RIRs

Thizwilondi Malupa sienqle at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 14:54:26 UTC 2021

Hi Robert ,

I think Andrew made a very good point, despite your argument that he is
pushing for the transfer policy for some other reasons. Passing a
transfer policy would by all means reduce the risk of having AFRINIC badly
affected entirely , including this community . And I think if we have a
transfer policy in place it will also be good for future challenges. But
not that it will always be a solution to look at during a crisis , but it
will be helpful to have it in case it needs to be used . I suggest you
look at it in a way where you put the interest of the future of the
AFRINIC mind.

Regards,
Ishmael