[Community-Discuss] Call for AFRINIC’s registry service migration to other RIRs

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Sun Aug 1 13:21:27 UTC 2021

On Sun, 1 Aug 2021, 16:11 Andrew Alston, <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
wrote:

> Hi Noah,

Hi Andrew

> Unfortunately an inbound transfer policy does not in any way shape or form

> mitigate the risks articulated in the TISPA, ISPA-ZA or Mauritian press

> statements by AfriNIC.

My point for that link was to remind you that you Andrew authored that
proposal and it was submitted on 17 June 2016 proposing for Inbound IPv4
transfers into Africa.

> It is my belief that members should be permitted to transfer away from the

> risks articulated should they feel such risk justifies such.

Today 1st Aug 2021, you Andrew in your personal opinion is now calling for
members to transfer IPv4 address out of the AFRINIC region.

I am pointing out the inconsistencies in your beliefs dude.

Cheers,
Noah