[Community-Discuss] Suggestion

Elad Cohen elad at netstyle.io
Fri Oct 30 13:58:59 UTC 2020

Hello to Everyone,

I suggest that each and every AfriNIC employee will pass a polygraph test if it ever sold any netblock.

Madhvi herself was involved (according to statement from seller) in one of the legacy netblocks and the details are in the legal case.

AfriNIC staff, for years received email notifications to hostmaster at afrinic.net regarding the legacy netblocks that they suddenly deleted. After AfriNIC CEO lies to the community.

So may the AfriNIC CEO explain that if his narrative is correct (which is not, because they are only interested to sell my legacy netblocks and to monetize on them), then how come nothing is being done (completely nothing) regarding all the AfriNIC staff that received for a period years many email notifications to hostmaster at afrinic.net regarding the legacy netblocks that they deleted ?

What is going on with AfriNIC ??? and what is going on with AfriNIC CEO which is lie-feeding to the community ???

I urge you Mr. Kayihura to reveal the whole legal case to the community, lets do it all publicly for you and for AfriNIC not to lie-feeding the community and to play multiple games in parallel.

Let me help you Mr. Kayihura, to clean AfriNIC, with my above comments, I'm sure it is of the best interest of you too.

Kind Regards,
Elad