[Community-Discuss] Participate in the upcoming webinar on DNS Abuse
comms at afrinic.net
Mon Nov 9 12:06:04 UTC 2020
AFRINIC and ICANN have partnered to bring you another informative webinar on DNS Abuse, focusing on the various threats and how to mitigate them.
DNS abuse has evolved to become a security risk affecting the trust end-users have on the Internet.
This webinar will help you understand activities that are categorised as abuse towards the DNS ecosystem. You will also get guidance on how to report and mitigate DNS abuse.
By the end of the session, you should be able to:
• Understand the activities considered abusive to the Domain Name System
• Identify solutions and recommendations to mitigate DNS abuse
• Understand what ICANN is doing to tackle DNS abuse
Use the following link to register, and don't forget to add the event to your calendar: http://bit.ly/AFRINICWebinar-DNSAbuse
Date: Thursday 12th November 2020
• 12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire)
• 13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
• 14:30 SAST (South Africa, Eswatini, Lesotho)
• 15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
• 16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles)
This webinar will be in English, and a French edition of the webinar will be organised in due course.
We encourage you to share this information with your peers who might be interested or would find this webinar beneficial.
See you at the webinar!
On behalf of AFRINIC IP Academy
More information about the Community-Discuss