[Community-Discuss] NomCom Chairs Private Message

Badru Ntege badru.ntege at nftconsult.com
Mon Mar 16 07:07:39 UTC 2020

Members

I ask that the message on this is clear and we end this thread. Lets focus on building and not breaking. It was clear that last election our cousins from the south did not take elections seriously so lets allow the fact that NOMCOM chair found it necesary to encourage the region to be active.

The method used might not have been tactical enough for some but as i said earler lets take it as an oversight and move on.

We need good qualified candidates.

regards