[Community-Discuss] [afnog] Updates on the misappropriation of IPv4 resources

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Wed Dec 23 18:54:00 UTC 2020

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 3:59 PM Libra via Community-Discuss <
community-discuss at afrinic.net> wrote:

> Too much spam is generated by couple of morons in this community list.

Take a chill pill and stop spamming the community list since they want to
hear how well AFRINIC’S IPv4 resources are being used in serving Africa’s
internet and advancing its network infrastructure.

> How about only verified members allowed to use this mailing list?

Those who are Afrinic member or Lir can link their main account and those

> who are not members or LIR can submit their id proof for verification.

While I am not a big fan of sock puppets, I don't believe in censorship the
likes of which you are advocating on a public forum which welcomes everyone
with interest.

Noah