[Community-Discuss] [afnog] Updates on the misappropriation of IPv4 resources

Emem William dwizard65 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:07:03 UTC 2020

Dear Ronald,

Thanks for the information.

In your comprehensive routing data, I noticed that the following name
stands out quite often, PEG Tech Inc. It seems like they are providing a
lot of route to those ranges. I am wondering if you have done any research
about them?

Also why is Seacom still routing stolen AFRINIC IP? As you have rightfully
pointed out https://bgp.he.net/AS26754#_graph4 , they seem to be the only
upstream provider that still routes Afrinic’s stolen IP.

Cheers,
Emem William