[Community-Discuss] [afnog] Updates on the misappropriation of IPv4 resources

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Tue Dec 22 17:48:15 UTC 2020

On Tue, 22 Dec 2020, 20:10 Sami Salih, <sami.salih at outlook.com> wrote:

> I'm not comfortable with anonymous posting in our member-based list.

Sami, not so many people can stand tall and speak out their minds here
within our region.

Majority prefer to whisper and/or speak from behind the curtains even when
what is happening affects them dearly.

I hope we can resolve this issue so anyone is well known to each other's.

Especially in our region. I know people from outside the region have no
problem speaking their minds or calling each others out.

Its only within the AFRINIC service region where sock puppets are running
rampant and some sock puppet seems like recruitment from outside AFRICAN
region.

Noah