[Community-Discuss] Table of changes: AFRINIC Bylaw review

Gaby Giner gabyginernetwork at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:03:00 UTC 2020

Thank you, Anthony, for this bylaw review proposal, which I hope will be
strongly supported and implemented.

I will take this occasion to respond to the critics that don’t seem to get
the point in the modifications made in this proposal.

The resources belong to the community; therefore, we should be the ones to
determine how they should be used and how to handle those who do not comply
with the policies and violate them.

This proposal gives more transparency and fairness of how it currently is,
and I do not see why anyone should oppose that.

Regards, Gabrielle