[Community-Discuss] Ongoing thefts of AFRINIC Legacy Resources -- Ongoing collusion?

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Aug 20 22:39:29 UTC 2020

Eddy,

I confess that I am still entirely perplexed by your inability and/or
unwillingness to answer the questions I have raised until next Wednesday,
the 26th of August. What exactly is the significance of that date?
Are you trying to time your responses so that they will coincide with
the planned international celebrations of the humiliating defeat of
France at the Battle of Crecy in 1346? Or do you need some time to
coordinate, before replying, with other AFRINIC insiders to make sure
that you all have your stories straight, and that you will all give
the same answers when pressed about these matters?

Setting that aside, perahps you will at least answer one single question
for me without delay:

Whose interests are being served, and who is being protected by your
refusal to share copies of Mr. Cohen's legal filing against AFRINIC
even with the people who pay your salary, i.e. the dues-paying members
of AFRINIC who are also being sued? Are you refusing to release copies
of the legal complaint in order to protect Mr. Cohen? The Board?
Someone else?

Regards,
rfg