[Community-Discuss] Fwd: AFRINIC-31 Meeting

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 19:15:39 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Le lundi 18 novembre 2019, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via Community-Discuss <
community-discuss at afrinic.net> a écrit :

> I don’t think so, you need to arrange it in advance, unless your country

> has some explicit waiver with Angola.

...yes, only two countries, iirc, and Cameroon is not part of those.

> I suggest the on-line system.

Copied/Pasted from <
https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-31/en/attend/travel-kit> :

~°~
VISA Requirements

- Who needs a visa to travel to Angola? Learn more at
http://www.vsi-visa.com/en/angola/visa/visa-angola
- Learn about the visa categories in Angola at
http://www.smevisa.gov.ao/Default.aspx
- Visa requirements available at http://www.smevisa.gov.ao/Default.aspx
- Apply for a visa at http://www.smevisa.gov.ao/Terms.aspx

Delegates are requested to apply their visas in their respective Embassies
or online. For those who do not have embassies and are not eligible for
e-visa, please contact our local host at visa at aapsi.og.ao for any visa
assistance by the 15th November 2019assistance by the _*15th November 2019*_

You can also contact our local host at visa at aapsi.og.ao for any
visa assistance.
~°~

Shalom,
--sb.

I tried the local consulate in Madrid, and was almost impossible, but the

> online system worked very well and very fast.

> Regards,

> Jordi

> @jordipalet

> El 19/11/19 1:32, "Ndanga brice" <ndangabrice at gmail.com> escribió:

> Could someone tell me if l could get the visa for Afrinic 31 once arrive

> at the airport of Angola? Otherwise what should l do?

> [...]

Best Regards !
baya.sylvain [AT cmNOG DOT cm] | <https://www.cmnog.cm> | <
https://survey.cmnog.cm>
__
#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬|‪#‎Romains15‬:33«*Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit avec
vous tous! ‪#‎Amen‬!*»
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau. #Chrétiennement‬
«*Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, ainsi mon âme soupire
après TOI, ô DIEU!*» (#Psaumes42:2)