[Community-Discuss] Fwd: AFRINIC-31 Meeting

Sylvain Baya abscoco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 18:39:02 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Le lundi 18 novembre 2019, Ndanga brice <ndangabrice at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Could someone tell me if l could get the visa for Afrinic 31 once arrive

> at the airport of Angola? Otherwise what should l do?

Dear Brice,
Feel free to check all the needed informations here [1], including the
specific one about visa
facilities, to better prepare your trip.

Permit me to also point you to the DPP (Draft Policy Proposals) [2]
actually open to discussions
on the RPD (Resource Policy Discussion) mailing list [3] of the PDWG [4]
(Policy Development
Working Group).

...this [5] one already has a detailed explanation in slides [6], so you
can quickly understand it.

I look forward to seeing your contribution during the PPM (Public Policy
Meeting) and RPD [3].
__
[1]: <https://meeting.afrinic.net/afrinic-31/fr/attend/travel-kit>
[2]: <https://afrinic.net/policy/proposals/2019-gen-005-d1>
[4]: <https://afrinic.net/policy/>
[5]: <https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/rpd/2019/010124.html>
[6]: <https://www.slide
share.net/mobile/SylvainBAYAABOKA/dpp-for-impact-analysis-report-at-afrinic-pdwg

Hope this could help.

Shalom,
--sb.

> [...]

Best Regards !
baya.sylvain [AT cmNOG DOT cm] | <https://www.cmnog.cm> | <
https://survey.cmnog.cm>
__
#‎LASAINTEBIBLE‬|‪#‎Romains15‬:33«*Que LE ‪#‎DIEU‬ de ‪#‎Paix‬ soit avec
vous tous! ‪#‎Amen‬!*»
‪#‎MaPrière‬ est que tu naisses de nouveau. #Chrétiennement‬
«*Comme une biche soupire après des courants d’eau, ainsi mon âme soupire
après TOI, ô DIEU!*» (#Psaumes42:2)