[Community-Discuss] Fwd: AFRINIC-31 Meeting

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sat Nov 16 17:05:31 UTC 2019

Hi,
I think am missing something here. What have they done wrong? Looking for
new business opportunities?
Oh they spamed with emails.
Why not an unhappy recipient just respond to them that I am not happy
receiving emails from you please remove me from your mailing list.
Then
Case closed
All this back and forward emails on this topic is a spam to me too.
Cheers

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin
<http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/index.php/bulletin> UGPortal
<http://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/> PGPortal