[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC legacy space ownership manipulation

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:05:01 UTC 2019

Hello,

Allow me to offer a different view.

Because we all want role separation which is normal and must be framed by
the company’s constitution, we must agree that the issue on the table is a
matter for board. (Allegations of malicious actions on to the public
resources which the organization is responsible for on behalf of the
global internet community)

Let us focus more on the message than on the carrier which could have been
the CEO, legal, communication department.

Separation of roles also encompasses that each party accept and respect the
role and responsibilities of others.

May be when the organization solves its complex governance issues being
addressed and occupying all our attention, board can go back to routine
work and ceo and staff will engage on the operations and we will enjoy
again working and interacting with them.

It is curious to see that some former board members who were keen in
violating the rules of separation of roles and always invoking company act,
board fiduciary responsibilities are now asking for the separation...

We’ve won something... let’s make it continue.

--
Arnaud