[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC legacy space ownership manipulation

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ jordi.palet at consulintel.es
Tue Nov 5 07:24:24 UTC 2019

+1

Regards,

Jordi

@jordipalet

El 5/11/19 8:16, "Adewole Ajao" <dewole at tinitop.com> escribió:

Makes sense. Especially on operational and PR issues such as this. Letting the CEO communicate will also reduce the sense of non-responsiveness that members sometimes feel (although it's unavoidable because the board has to convene and agree before any response can be given - even on simple issues whereas the CEO will be able to respond authoritatively to a large extent on behalf of AFRINIC the company).

Dewole.