[Community-Discuss] Gratitude

Benjamin Ledoh benjamin.ledoh at gmail.com
Tue May 28 12:00:31 UTC 2019

Dear Sander,

In your email to the community, you wrote

> I am surprised at the level of micro-management that CEO Alan Barrett has
to deal with.

I have read the minutes and I could not see any trace that is related to
“micro-management”. Rather the discussion revolved around the procedure to
publish the judgement, who should publish the judgement, and the issue of
NDA.

Could you please show me in the minutes the part that is dealing with the
micro-management?

Thank you,

Benjiloh