[Community-Discuss] FW: Everyone... meet Benjamin

Augustine CHII Ngek chii.ngek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 16:36:19 UTC 2019

Good day internet lovers,
I have followed discussions in this forum for sometimes now and have
reaffirmed our diversity and  believe that it can be used possitively. So
much  bad and or good have been poured and written, we the silent listener
think that one of you accused or not can sail through turbelent water and
create history that live after you that in difficult times I stood the test
of time and rescued Africa from disgrace. You can stand counted when
children shall learn you or me positively tomorrow. Let's put our heads
together. We deserve more, Africa deserve more please  make it happen here
and now. Afrinic you are our child, we shall beat you, keep you, admonish
and leave you for a generation yet unborn.
Alan, Warwick, Mark, Marcus, Andrew Alston, Ali, Badru, Robert, Daniel,
Benjamin ledoh, Anne-Vivien, John Walu, Taiwo and more, AFRINIC is in your
hands, it should move forward with all intelligence and technical know how
great and mighty. Remain blessed.

NGEK Augustine CHII
Yaounde Cameroon