[Community-Discuss] FW: Everyone... meet Benjamin

Warwick Duncan warwick at neuos.co.za
Wed Jun 19 15:01:35 UTC 2019

Hi Sunday

On 2019/06/19 16:08, Sunday Folayan wrote:
> This is a strong and extreme suggestion to a very simple problem.
>
> I think you should withdraw it.

Disagree again.  While I don't think that Alan's hope that Afrinic shuts
down is the right one, I would hope that we can debate it and decide on
the merits of the idea.  Shutting down debate isn't constructive.  Each
idea should stand or fall based on the arguments.

If the arguments are weak, let them fail.  Not having them be heard and
debated is a recipe for unhappiness.

Regards
Warwick

Warwick Duncan