[Community-Discuss] FW: Everyone... meet Benjamin

Warwick Duncan warwick at neuos.co.za
Wed Jun 19 13:30:05 UTC 2019

Hi Badru

On 2019/06/19 15:15, Badru Ntege wrote:
> Alan Levin wrote  “I really hope AfriNIC is shut down at this point”
[..]
> However I would like to ask the Board to invoke its right to expel
> members who are working against the interest of the organization and the
> message above by Alan Levin is very clear.

As much as I disagree with Alan's statement, I also disagree with yours.
 The organisation is not sacrosanct, and it should not be expelling
member who agree with the official line.  What is sacrosanct, as I
understand the Afrinic mandate, is the benefit of the region.  To
emphasise the point: the region, not the organisation.

> I have heard the word “Cabal” in the corridors and only now has penny
> dropped.  I can now put into context the emails I have been reading from
> you sir and all related parties.

Vague mentions of conspiracies are not helpful.  If you have evidence of
such a cabal, please provide it.  If not, it's just hearsay and rumour.

Regards
Warwickc

> *From: *Alan Levin <alanlevin at gmail.com>
> *Date: *Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 3:50 PM
> *To: *Andrew Alston <Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com>
> *Cc: *General Discussions of AFRINIC <community-discuss at afrinic.net>
> *Subject: *Re: [Community-Discuss] FW: Everyone... meet Benjamin
>

> I really hope AfriNIC is shut down at this point

Warwick Duncan
Managing Director
Neuos (Pty) Ltd