[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Interim CEO

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jun 18 06:28:54 UTC 2019

All

I'm there is someone internally who can act CFO? Good governance entails
that every role should have someone to act in the event of a departure.
I'll be keen to find out if the Board has any Succession Planning in place?

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.