[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Interim CEO

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 18:45:07 UTC 2019

Hello Sander, Mike,

I will be clear on this, you seem to have focused on the title in other to
claim violation of bylaw hence that was why I have also played along that
line.

It is good that we all act in good faith; With sense of responsibility, I
believe it will be helpful to advice the Board to ensure that the role of
the interim CEO and that of the FD does not conflict. That IMO should be a
good and helpful feedback to the Board.

Regards
Sent from my mobile
Kindly excuse brevity and typos