[Community-Discuss] AFRINIC Interim CEO

Andrew Alston Andrew.Alston at liquidtelecom.com
Mon Jun 17 14:37:58 UTC 2019

John,

I’ve given many suggestions – so far – they have been ignored.

But – this one is easy – find someone else to act who is not a Mauritian citizen and follow the bylaws which were ratified by this member base?  Including the section about not sharing the position – which was voted in by special resolution in Mauritius with a super majority vote?

Andrew